SINGLE EVENT LUXURY SUITE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Last Updated: November 10, 2022
THIS SINGLE EVENT LUXURY SUITE LICENSE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between BUCCANEERS TEAM LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (the “Licensor”), and the single event suite licensee named below (the “Licensee”).
Licensor and Licensee, intending to be legally bound hereby, mutually agree as follows:
1. Grant of License. Licensor hereby grants Licensee an exclusive revocable license (the “License”) to use the private luxury suite (the “Suite”) designated in the Schedule, at Raymond James Stadium (the “Stadium”) during the Event as provided in the Schedule. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is explicitly understood that if the Suite is sold as an annual license to a third-party, Licensor shall, in its sole discretion, either a) relocate Licensee to a comparably sized Suite, or b) provide a refund of the License Fee. This License shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, which includes the “Standard Terms and Conditions” and “Rules and Regulations” which are hereby incorporated by reference and can be found at www.buccaneers.com/suiteterms (and a hard copy will be provided by Licensor upon written request by Licensee). By executing this Agreement, Licensee acknowledges that Licensee has fully reviewed the “Standard Terms and Conditions” and “Rules and Regulations” prior to signing, and consents to such terms.
2. License Fee. In consideration for the grant of the License to Licensee, Licensee shall pay to Licensor the amount stated in the Schedule, payable to Licensor concurrent with the execution of this Agreement.
3. Parking Passes. Licensee shall receive parking passes for the Event (collectively, the “Parking Passes”) in a quantity as provided in the Schedule. Licensee shall have the option to purchase at face value additional parking passes for the Event, subject to availability. A Parking Pass entitles the holder of such Parking Pass, upon presentation of such Parking Pass, to park a single, two-axle passenger vehicle in one parking space, only in the parking location designated on such pass as determined by Licensor. Busses, RV’s, trailers and other oversize vehicles require the purchase of additional Parking Passes specific to those types of vehicles. By accepting Parking Passes for the Event, Licensee agrees to the Parking Terms listed at www.buccaneers.com/terms incorporated herein by reference.
4. Catering Packages; Services. Licensee shall have the option to purchase food, beverages and catering services for the Event by contacting the Stadium’s Caterer at [email protected] or 813-350-4622. No food or beverages other than that purchased from the Stadium’s Caterer may be brought into or be prepared or consumed in the Suite.
5. Insurance. Licensor recommends that Licensee obtain and maintain for the Event (at Licensee’s sole cost and expense) a commercial general liability insurance policy in the amount of $2,000,000 per occurrence for personal injuries and property damage in any occurrence caused or alleged to have been caused by any act or omission of Licensee or any of its employees, agents, representatives or guests in connection with this Agreement.
6. Consent to Receive Communications. Licensee authorizes Licensor and its affiliates, agents, and service providers (collectively, "Messaging Parties") to contact Licensee using automatic dialing systems, artificial or prerecorded voice messages, texts, email, or similar methods to provide Licensee with information about Licensor, the Stadium, this License, including information about payments, games, other events or offers. Licensee authorizes the Messaging Parties to make such contacts using any telephone numbers (including wireless), texts, email addresses, or similar electronic means Licensee supplies to the Messaging Parties, even if Licensee is charged for the contact by Licensee’s service provider. Licensee expressly authorizes the Messaging Parties to monitor and record Licensee’s calls with the Messaging Parties. To withdraw this authorization, send a written request by email to [email protected] or by mail to: Attn: Marketing Opt-Outs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, AdventHealth Training Center, One Buccaneer Place, Tampa, FL 33607.
7. Notices. Any notice or other communication required or permitted hereunder shall be in writing and shall be deemed given (i) upon hand delivery to the persons designated below when sent by express mail, courier, or overnight mail, charges prepaid, with written confirmation of receipt; or (ii) upon receipt of package sent overnight with tracking via FedEx, UPS, or United States Postal Service, to the Party at the address set forth below or such other address as may be designated be either Party hereto by written notice to other as provided herein:
If to Licensee: As provided in ScheduleSave
If to Licensor: Buccaneers Team LLC
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
One Buccaneer Place
Tampa, Florida 33607
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, this Agreement shall become effective and binding upon the parties when executed by both Licensee and Licensor.